Sleeping W. The Enemy
LACE KIMONO LONG ROBE IVORY
Our show-stopping statement piece, the Ivory Kimono Robe w. ivory lace detailing is perfect for the bride to be! For that extra special touch, add your initials on the sleeve above the scalloped laced detail in your choice of thread colour. You can also choose to include additional embroidery on the back of the robe.
- Packaged in SWTE tissue paper
- 97% Polyester and 3% Spandex
- Separate cold gentle machine wash - we recommend using our laundry bag
- Model wears a size small and is 175cm tall
- Please click on the size guide below (next to the measuring tape icon) for a breakdown of measurements.
- Please choose carefully as we don’t offer exchanges on personalised product
- Sleepwear may appear white on some screens but is an ivory colour
- Extra charges apply for additional embroidery on the back of the robe
Is this a gift? Our signature SWTE gift boxes are available to purchase at checkout ♡
Is your size out of stock? Subscribe to become one of our Friends W. Benefits and be the first to know when this is back!
What fonts do you offer?
Our classic piped sleepwear, lace sleepwear, mini collection and selected accessories have two fonts to choose from, modern and traditional. We also offer a variety of emojis on selected styles within these collections.
Our enemy tees we offer two fonts, modern and cursive.
How long will it take to receive my personalised sleepwear?
All personalised sleepwear takes 7-10 days to be delivered Australia-wide from the date of order. International orders can take 15-20 days from date of order.
Can you mix and match sizing?
Unfortunately we do not mix and match our sleepwear sizes.
Do I have to have personalisation?
If you prefer to have no embroidery that’s no problems! Simply select 'no embroidery' in the personalisation section.
Is your price lower if I don’t wish to have personalisation?
Our products remain the same price with or without embroidery.
Can I refund or exchange my item?
Unfortunately we do not refund or exchange items that have been personalised unless the item is deemed faulty. If you have purchased sleepwear without any custom embroidery you are welcome to an exchange.
This is a beautiful robe. The only downfall was as it’s a S/M it comes on the larger side so I had to get it altered to have it fit to my liking.
Still works a treat though.